Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
Catalina, the grand-daughter of Spanish refugees is a disciplined student with the School of the Paris Opera Ballet. Little gets in the way of her career until the visit of an otherworldly being, who leaves her a mysterious pair of golden earrings. Given a quest, Catalina realizes she must explore her own Spanish heritage and makes the connection between the visitor and 'La Rusa', a young Andalusian flamenco star. La Rusa died in exile in Paris in 1952, her death ruled as suicide. But as Catalina begins to discover, there were those in the Spanish migr community, amongst them her grandmother, who had good reason for wanting La Rusa dead.
- Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- Publication Date:
- BOLINDA PUBLISHING
- Country of origin: