Thai-Riffic!: 4 Spoken Word Cds, Library Binding, 4.25 Hours
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
I'm Lengy and, yes, I'm Thai. My parents run a restaurant. Named? Thai-riffic!. My favourite food? Pizza. Recipe for Pizza? Call Barilla's Pizzeria and order. Wait. Recipe for normal life? Take one mum and dad and an annoying little brother. Add a new high school, friends and a wacko teacher and stir in some crazy adventures. Mix well. Stir-fry in a hot wok. Laugh out loud. Enjoy! Oliver Phommavanh is a fresh new voice in children's fiction who uses his skills as a stand-up comic and teacher to draw us into the life of a kid reluctantly coming to grips with his Thai heritage.
- Humorous stories (Children's/YA)
- Publication Date:
- Louis Braille Audio
- Country of origin: