Ask A Dinosaur
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received 2-3 working days after despatch
This title is IN STOCK at Bookworld!
You should expect to receive it within 2-3 working days after despatch
Shipped within 24-48 hours via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked service
RRP $12.95 our Price $10.99 Citizen Price $9.89Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Got a question? Ask a Dinosaur in this brand new fact finding series.Were dinosaurs lazy? Where did dinosaurs sleep? Where are their ears? Ask a Dinosaur takes a discovery journey into the exciting subject of dinosaurs, meeting the deadliest, the largest, and the noisiest. Your child will love discovering all about dinosaurs with this amazing question and answer book. Written from the perspective of the dinosaurs themselves, this book provides the answers to the questions that children ask and wonder about the world around them. They
- Prehistoric Man, Stone Age
- Publication Date:
- Dorling Kindersley Publishers LTD
- col. Illustrations
- Country of origin:
- 32 pages, col. Illustrations
- Dimensions (mm):
- 235 x 183