by John Francis and James Maclaine
Featured in 1 customers lists. View all lists
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 7-10 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK at our Australian Supplier!
You should expect to receive this within 7-10 working days after placing your order
Shipped via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $8.99 Citizen Price $8.09Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
This is a lively introduction to the fascinating world of tigers, complete with amazing photographs, step-by-step illustrations, and weird and wonderful facts.
- Publication Date:
- Beginners Ser.
- USBORNE PUBLISHING LTD
- Francis, John
- full colour illustrations throughout
- Country of origin:
- 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Dimensions (mm):
- 204 x 150
- Reading Age: