Coaching The 4-2-3-1
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
This book is a comprehensive overview of the 4-2-3-1 system of play. This is the formation of choice for several top clubs around the world, including World Cup Champions Spain. Coach Harrison, who utilizes the 4-2-3-1 with his teams at top Asian professional club Al Ain, covers every aspect of this popular system. Includes tactical discussion as well as small sided situational games to teach and develop players.
- Publication Date:
- Reedswain, Incorporated
- Country of origin:
- United States
- 150 pages