by Mike Power, Kevin Raub and Alex Egerton
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 7-10 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK at our Australian Supplier!
You should expect to receive this within 7-10 working days after placing your order
Shipped via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $39.99 our Price $32.99 Citizen Price $29.69Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Like a portrait of South America in miniature, Colombia’s soaring Andean peaks, translucent Caribbean waters and enthralling Amazon jungle sustain a friendly fusion of cultural, archaeological, and salsa-fueled adventures. – Kevin Raub, Lonely Planet Wr
- Publication Date:
- Country Guide Ser.
- Lonely Planet Publications
- 71 maps
- Country of origin:
- 352 pages, 71 maps
- Dimensions (mm):
- 197 x 128