Commercial Arbitration: 2001 Companion Volume
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Not in Stock
Get notified when this item becomes available
RRP $348.77Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
The 2001 companion volume to Mustill & Boyd: Commercial Arbitration second edition is an important addition to the work as it provides an in-depth guide to the Arbitration Act 1996 and the practice resulting from it.This new volume includes expert consideration of the latest case law, coverage of new themes and concepts in arbitration such as arbitrability as well as providing updates to the second edition via a noter-up section. Combining expert commentary on the origins, essence and characteristics of the Arbitration Act 1996 with practical guidance on the application of the Act in court, this work is truly indispensable.
- Arbitration, Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Publication Date:
- Butterworths Law
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- 600 pages
- Dimensions (mm):