Cooking For Diabetes
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $13.99 Citizen Price $12.59Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
This book is full of delicious recipes and useful tips that address the rising diabetes epidemic. This varied range of tasty treats demonstrates that it is easy for everyone to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Cooking for Diabetes provides helpful meal-plans and contains useful advice about controlling glycaemic index values to help manage and prevent diabetes. Each recipe is easy to follow and lavishly illustrated with clear colour photographs. With more than 50 recipes for a variety of low GI meals, this book is sure to appeal to anyone wishing to find tempting alternatives to foods high in saturated fat and sugar.
- Cookery For Specific Diets & Conditions
- Publication Date:
- The Australian Women's Weekly Standard
- AUSTRALIAN CONSOLIDATED PRESS UK
- 50 colour photographs
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- 120 pages, 50 colour photographs
- Dimensions (mm):