Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $28.00 our Price $21.99 Citizen Price $19.79Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Long considered an unpolished gem of film noir, the private treasure of film buffs, cinephiles and critics, Edgar G. Ulmer
- Film Theory & Criticism
- Publication Date:
- BFI Film Classics Ser.
- BFI Publishing
- 42 black & white halftones
- Country of origin:
- 112 pages, 42 black & white halftones
- Dimensions (mm):
- 190 x 135 x 10