Environmental Considerations In Federal Procurement
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $148.99 Citizen Price $134.09Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Coupled with increasing concerns about the environment, the magnitude of federal spending on contracts has prompted numerous questions from Members of Congress and the public about the role of environmental considerations in federal procurement. The federal procurement system is designed to deliver on a timely basis the best value product or service to the customer, while maintaining the public's trust and fulfilling public policy objectives. This book provides an overview of environmental consideration in federal procurement issues.
- Management of land & natural resources
- Publication Date:
- Environmental Science, Engineering and
- NOVA SCIENCE PUBLISHERS INC
- tables, maps, diagrams, photos
- Country of origin:
- United States
- Dimensions (mm):