Good To Great
by Jim Collins and James Collins
Featured in 5 customers lists. View all lists
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $49.99 our Price $41.99 Citizen Price $37.79Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
The best-selling Built to Last answered the question of what it takes to build an enduring, great company from the ground up. Good To Great answers an even more compelling question: can a good company become a great one and, if so, how?
Built to Last was a phenomenal success: 'It is a fair assumption that as the seminal importance of this book begins to permeate the upper echelons of business and business schools. Collins and Porras will emerge as the gurus to watch over the next decade.' The Director.
Good To Great explores a whole new concept, backed by the rigorous research standards which gave Built to Last such an impact.
1. Good is the Enemy of Great -- the scope of the project.
2. Level 5 Leadership -- the type of leader required, humble and ferocious.
3. First Who .... Then What -- how companies set the foundation for their shift from good to great.
4. Confront the Brutal Facts (Yet Never Lose Faith) -- the duality that leads to greatness.
5. Hedgehog Concept -- how to find the one big thing your company must focus on.
6. A Culture of Discipline -- the magical alchemy of great performance.
7. Technology Accelerators -- technology is a trap, unless used right.
8. The Flywheel and the Doom Loop -- how to build sustained momentum and avoid the 'new regime, new revolution' doom loop.
9. From Good To Great to Built to Last -- how to take a company from great to enduring great.
Appendices: Good To Great in: the New Economy; non-Profits; Government; Investors; outside the US. Plus four research appendices.
- Publication Date:
- Random House Business Books
- Country of origin:
- 324 pages, illustrations
- Dimensions (mm):
- 241 x 158 x 28