by Joy Dettman
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
Novel about a young girl and her family's fight to stay together. Lori Smyth-Own is on the edge of adolescence but feels years older. She has eleven brothers, nine living at home, and the twins who live with Aunty Eva. At home there is never enough of anything, and Lori's mother, Mavis, is so overweight she can barely move. When tragedy strikes, the Smyth-Owen children take desperate measures to save themselves. By the author of 'Jacaranda Blue' and 'Yesterday's Dust'.
- Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- Publication Date:
- Macmillan Australia
- Country of origin: