I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend
by Cora Harrison and Susan Hellard
Featured in 5 customers lists. View all lists
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received 2-3 working days after despatch
This title is IN STOCK at Bookworld!
You should expect to receive it within 2-3 working days after despatch
Shipped within 24-48 hours via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked service
RRP $24.99 our Price $18.69 Citizen Price $16.82Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Based on real events, I WAS JANE AUSTEN’S BEST FRIEND is the secret diary of Jenny Cooper, Jane Austen’s teenage friend and confidante. Their evenings are a blur of beautiful dresses, balls, gossip and romance; their days are spent writing about them - Jenny in her diary, Jane in her first attempts at fiction. When Jenny falls utterly in love with a handsome naval officer, obstacles stand in their way. Who better to help her than Jane herself, who already considers herself an expert in love and relationships?
- Teenage Romance
- Publication Date:
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS
- Hellard, Susan
- 35 black & white illustrations
- Country of origin:
- 320 pages, 35 black & white illustrations
- Dimensions (mm):
- 197 x 130