In Another Europe: Journey Across Hungary And Roumania
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
In 1988 Georgina Harding rode her bike from Vienna to Istanbul, through Hungary, greeting its own form of Glasnost with caution, then into Stalinist Romania, which she considers the most repressive and backward regime in Europe. The result is an exploration of the whole European identity.
- Publication Date:
- Hodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- Dimensions (mm):