Information Security And Cryptology - Icisc 2003: 6th International Conference, Seoul, Korea, November 27-28, 2003, Revised Pape
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our US Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $156.99 Citizen Price $141.29Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology, ICISC 2003, held in Seoul, Korea, in November 2003. The 32 revised full papers presented together with an invited paper were carefully selected from 163 submissions during two rounds of reviewing and improvement. The papers are organized in topical sections on digital signatures, primitives, fast implementations, computer security and mobile security, voting and auction protocols, watermarking, authentication and threshold protocols, and block ciphers and stream ciphers.
- Data Security & Data Encryption
- Publication Date:
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Springer-Verlag Berlin And Heidelberg Gmbh & Co. K
- black & white illustrations
- Country of origin:
- 476 pages
- Dimensions (mm):