by Barry Miles
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $27.99 our Price $24.99 Citizen Price $22.49Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
London has long been a magnet for aspiring artists and writers, musicians and fashion designers seeking inspiration and success in this great city. This title explores the counter culture that sprang up in the decades following the Second World War, focusing on the West End and Soho.
- Social & Cultural History
- Publication Date:
- Atlantic Books
- Country of origin: