by Glen Duncan
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Not in Stock
Get notified when this item becomes available
RRP $21.95Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Tracing apparently insignificant fault lines between Nick and Chloe, from first meeting, love and marriage to the point where the pressures of romantic expectation and sexual violence blow their lives apart.
- Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- Publication Date:
- Granta Books
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- New edition
- 288 pages
- Dimensions (mm):