Featured in 1 customers lists. View all lists
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our US Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $24.99 Citizen Price $22.49Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City. Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard. Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector. Daddy thought I'd be safe. He thought I'd never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever. Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin. Daddy was wrong.
- Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- Publication Date:
- GROVE CREEK PUBLISHING
- black & white illustrations
- Country of origin:
- United States
- 252 pages, black & white illustrations
- Dimensions (mm):