by Jane Tanner
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
With her usual deft touch, author/illustrator Jane Tanner has created a book about sharing, friendship and the resolution of conflict. Full of warm, realistic illustrations, with an excellent, minimal text, this charming pre-school picture book - about a little boy, his much-loved teddy and his new puppy - can be shared with even the youngest child.
- Board book
- Publication Date:
- Country of origin: