Production Animal Ophthalmology, An Issue Of Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Not in Stock
Get notified when this item becomes available
An ophthalmology primer for the food animal practitioner! Articles include examination techniques and therapeutic regimens for the ruminant eye, surgical techniques, infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis, congenital abnormalities, listerial keratoconjunctivitis and uveitis, ophthalmology of small camelids, squamous cell carcinoma, and more!
- Publication Date:
- Clinics: Veterinary Medicine Ser.
- Country of origin:
- xvi, 428