Pulling Your Own Strings
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $23.95 our Price $17.99 Citizen Price $16.19Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
- Does the family treat you like an unpaid servant? - Are you afraid to stand up for yourself at work? - Do you give in to pressure from friends? - Do you torture yourself with guilt and remorse? If you feel and act like a victim, then your life is not really your own. But if you learn to take control over your fears, weaknesses and negative feelings then it is possible to achieve freedom - and the priceless benefits it brings. Here Dr Dyer tells you this wise and helpful book how to rebel against the loser lurking inside. Reading it is the first step towards a new, effective, assertive YOU.
- Publication Date:
- Arrow Books Ltd
- Country of origin: