Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
This anthology of Australia's leading women writers - Elizabeth Jolley, Dorothy Hewett, Gillian Mears, Beth Yahp, Helen Garner and Drusilla Modjeska - explores the vexed subject of sisters in this anthology. Each of the writers were asked to contribute a piece in any form - fiction, non-fiction or a mixture - to an anthology about sisters. All of the writers have explored the unique relationship that sisters share in a different way so that, although linked by a common theme, the stories vary widely in setting, mood and approach. Drusilla Modjeska is the author of Exiles at Home and Poppy , which won the NBC's Banjo Award for Non-Fiction. She is editor of The Poems of Lesbia Harford , Nellie Melba, Ginger Meggs & Friends and Inner Cities .
- Collections & Anthologies
- Publication Date:
- Angus & Robertson Childrens
- Country of origin:
- Dimensions (mm):