Surfing: The World's Best Surf Breaks And Techniques
by Paul Mason
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received 2-3 working days after despatch
This title is IN STOCK at Bookworld!
You should expect to receive it within 2-3 working days after despatch
Shipped within 24-48 hours via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked service
RRP $24.99 our Price $20.99 Citizen Price $18.89Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Each World Sport book reveals an ideal location for learning a particular technique essential for mastering the sport, from trimming a surfboard along a wave in Windansea, California, to catching big air on a snowboard in the half-pipes of Whistler, Canada. Opening with perfect beginner locations and techniques, the complexity develops, leading readers through to expert-only locations and techniques, building an understanding of technique and equipment as they go.
- Publication Date:
- World Sports Guide
- A & C BLACK PUBLISHERS LTD
- Full-colour photographs and artwork
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- 32 pages, Full-colour photographs and artwork
- Dimensions (mm):