The Big Book Of Holiday Things To Make And Do
by Fiona Watt, Rebecca Gilpin and Leonie Pratt
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 7-10 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK at our Australian Supplier!
You should expect to receive this within 7-10 working days after placing your order
Shipped via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $16.99 Citizen Price $15.29Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Banish boredom in the long school holidays with this new addition to the outstanding Usborne Activities series. Seasonal activities for each holiday, such as reindeer wrapping paper and an Easter egg card, sit alongside things to make and do all year round including a coral necklace, a pirate cutlass and fairy wings. Every activity is clearly and imaginatively illustrated, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and photos.
- Flower-Arranging & Floral Crafts
- Publication Date:
- Things to Make and Do Ser.
- USBORNE PUBLISHING LTD
- full colour illustrations throughout
- Country of origin:
- New ed
- 102 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Dimensions (mm):
- 276 x 216
- Reading Age: