The Dialectic Of Duration
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
This work addresses the nature of time, taking issue specifically with Henri Bergson's notion of duration, or lived time. For Bachelard, the experience of lived time was fractured. He argues that there is no one underlying thread - that time is multiple and discrete.
- Publication Date:
- Philosophy of Science S.
- CLINAMEN PRESS LTD
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- Dimensions (mm):