The History And Virtues Of Cyder
by R. K. French
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
RRP $29.95 our Price $24.99 Citizen Price $22.49Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
This book describes the rise and fall of cyder, and sets out in practical detail the traditional techniques for making it.
- Publication Date:
- Robert Hale Ltd
- 50 b&w illustrations
- Country of origin:
- 200 pages, 50 b&w illustrations
- Dimensions (mm):
- 216 x 137 x 13