The Light On The Hill: History Of The Australian Labor Party, 1891-1991
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
With total access to ALP and national archives, McMullin has produced a frank and authoritative record of the influence and development of all seven Labor parties--namely those in the six states--and the Federal Labor Party, which formed the first labor government soon after Australia became a nation in 1901. The book concentrates on the achievements of the Governments of Fisher, Hughes, Scullin, Curtin, Chifley, Whitlam, and Hawke.
- Publication Date:
- Oup Australia And New Zealand
- Country of origin: