The Southern Essays Of Richard M. Weaver
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our US Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $37.99 Citizen Price $34.19Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Richard M. Weaver (1910-1963) was one of the leading figures in the post-World War II development of an intellectual, self-conscious conservatism. His thought and his appreciation of liberty were rooted in his understanding of Southern history. He believed that Southern values of religion, work ethic, and family could provide a defense against the totalitarian nihilism of fascist and communist statism. This collection of fourteen essays demonstrates George Core's point that few writers of the South rival Richard Weaver in comprehensiveness of vision and depth of thought.
- Political Science & Theory
- Publication Date:
- LIBERTY FUND INC
- Curtis III, George M. (Professor of History, Hanover College, Indiana, USA) Thompson Jr, James J.
- Country of origin:
- 288 pages, index
- Dimensions (mm):
- 220 x 147 x 24
- Reading Age: