Virgin King: Inside Richard Branson's Business Empire
by Tim Jackson
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
A public school drop-out, Richard Branson started a mail-order business in 1969 and turned into a multi-million conglomerate, and himself into a folk hero. Launching an airline on the profits of a pop song, he was referred to by a chairman of British Airways as a pirate. This text is a blow-by-blow account of Branson's rise from hippy entrepeneur to global player.
- Biography: business & industry
- Publication Date:
- HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS LTD
- Country of origin: