Was Hitler Ill?: A Final Diagnosis
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 10-15 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK!
You should expect to receive this within 10-15 working days after despatch
Shipped directly to you within 24-48 hours from our UK Supplier via International Post
This is not a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $47.99 Citizen Price $43.19Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Four months after the end of the war, Hitler's personal physician Theo Morell stated to his fellow prisoner Karl Brandt: In fact, Hitler was never sick. Brandt, who had been responsible for the euthanasia killings and was thus deeply implicated in the crimes of the Nazi regime, disagreed.
- Biography: historical, political & military
- Publication Date:
- Polity Press
- Illustrations, facsims., ports.
- Country of origin:
- United Kingdom
- 300 pages
- Dimensions (mm):