Was Hitler Ill?: A Final Diagnosis
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Typically received in 7-10 working days after ordering
This title is IN STOCK at our Australian Supplier!
You should expect to receive this within 7-10 working days after placing your order
Shipped via Australia Post eParcel
This is a tracked serviceMore delivery info
our Price $32.99 Citizen Price $29.69Not a Citizen yet?
Join now for FREE
Four months after the end of the war, Hitler's personal physician Theo Morell stated to his fellow prisoner Karl Brandt: "In fact, Hitler was never sick." Brandt, who had been responsible for the "euthanasia" killings and was thus deeply implicated in the crimes of the Nazi regime, disagreed. He claimed that Morell had "pumped the F
- Biography: historical, political & military
- Publication Date:
- Polity Press
- Country of origin:
- 300 pages