Writing Interesting Family Histories
by Carol Baxter
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
NOT IN STOCK
Get notified when this item becomes available
A comprehensive guide on how to structure a simple family history and begin writing, through to how simple words and sentences can evoke drama and tension. This is how to turn a pile of notes and photocopies into a family history while rethinking what facts truly are and how to extract dialogue from original records.
- Publication Date:
- Family Tree Tips Ser.
- Carol Baxter
- Country of origin: