Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Everything in Burglar Bill's life is stolen, from the toast, marmalade and coffee he has for breakfast to the bed he sleeps in. One night when he is out burgling, he comes across a box with holes in the lid on a doorstep. He picks it up of course and when he gets home he discovers, to his horror, that he has stolen a baby. He and the baby muddle along together until one night he is disturbed by a burglar - Burglar Betty. She is the mother of Burglar Bill's baby. Bill and Betty decide to reform and live honest lives; they return all the stolen goods, get married and live happily ever after!
- Fiction Texts
- Publication Date:
- PENGUIN BOOKS LTD