Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
This book is the first anthology of essays that focuses solely on Ken Russell in over 30 years, and it seeks to reflect a newly revived interest in his films. The essays re-contextualize Russell's work in light of new approaches to film studies and work to correct, nuance, or amend previous scholarship.
- Film production: technical & background skills
- Publication Date:
- SCARECROW PRESS