Living With Dying
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
A profound insight to the greatest test we all face: to be beside someone we love - a parent, a partner, a child as they slip away from us. Grace Sheppard draws on the experience of caring for her dying husband, David Sheppard, England cricket captain and later Bishop of Liverpool. She looks at what drives us to run away from the difficult times and emotions. The key to Living with Dying is friendship. Whether you are someone with little or no faith, Living with Dying will help you see that looking for God in an expectant sense, and developing an intimate relationship with him makes a positive difference to the supply of energy and hope in caring.
- Biography: religious & spiritual
- Publication Date:
- ANDREWS UK