Nordic Childhoods And Early Education: Philosophy, Research, Policy And Practice In Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, And Swede
by Johanna , Johanna Einarsdottir and Einarsdottir
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
In this book, noted Nordic researchers and teacher educators provide insights into early childhood discourses and practices in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. In addition to these insiders' perspectives, an American scholars explore Nordic themes, trends, and practices as they emerge in the book's chapters on such varied topics as Nordic childhoods, children's perspectives, preschool teacher education reforms and developments, transition from preschool to primary school, learning through play, caregiving and instruction.
- Pre-School & Kindergarten
- Publication Date:
- INFORMATION AGE PUBLISHING