The Art Of Taxidermy
by F. Tose
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Originally published in 1928. A detailed and well illustrated early work on the fascinating art of taxidermy. Contents include: Skinning Small Mammals - Mounting Larger Mammals - Skinning and Stuffing Birds - Mounting Horned Heads - Mounting Fish - Making Fur Rugs - Utilizing Horns and Hoofs - making Artificial heads - Plaster casting - Colouring and Tinting - Taxidermic Formulae etc.
- Publication Date:
- Read Books Ltd.