The Making Of Modern Australia
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
Filled with stories from regular Australians about life since World War Two and woven throughout with William's own anecdotes and observations, THE MAKING OF MODERN AUSTRALIA pieces together the celebrations, sorrows and spirit of the last fifty years to offer a national picture of our past and present. Told through four main themes of romance, religion, family and home. From the trepidation of the outbreak of armed conflict to the multicultural melting pot of postwar migration, to falling in and out of love and religion, to the changes in parenting and family relations, this book reveals a very personal view of our country.
- Social & Cultural History
- Publication Date:
- Hachette Australia