by Helen , Brown and Helen Brown
Why Shop at Bookworld?
- - FAST FREE shipping on everything
- - We beat Amazon by 10% guaranteed
- - We're a local Australian company
- - Millions of products at the best price
- - Hassle free 30-day returns
- - Local Customer Service
"Women Organising" is the first study to bring organization theory and the real-life experiences of women organizing together. Helen Brown uses the example of the Greystone Women's Centre in Britain to illustrate the struggles of women seeking to manage without becoming bureaucratized, to find a sense of direction without relying on leaders, to participate fully as leaders, and above all, to create a truly collective form of organization.
- Publication Date: